Category Development Manager - Milk
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 24 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading manufacturer of milk products, from the food & beverages industry, is looking for a Category Development Manager to drive sales, profitability and growth for the business.
About the Category Development Manager - Milk Role:
The Category Development Manager - Milk co-owns (with field sales) the responsibility to deliver the sales and volume targets and will lead the commercial team in driving integrated analytics and insights and providing recommendations.
Reporting directly to the Head of Shopper Marketing and with 2 direct reports, this position will be based in Makati City.
- Leads in the development and deployment of trade marketing, shopper marketing and sales capability team’s strategic direction to support total company objectives and goals in his assigned category; (roadmap)
- Prepares the by-category integrated commercial plan that incorporates the volume and sales forecast; the key products, trade and organisational initiatives; budget/resource allocation and the integrated business calendar
- Supply Optimisation: prepares the 3-month moving forecast on a by-SKUs basis for his categories, allocates products, tracks availability and off-take based on merchandiser reports
- Coordinates with marketing in the conduct and maximisation of shopper-focused promotions and activations
- Leads the deployment of cycle/month priorities to channel development managers and the tracking, follow-through, evaluation and communication of results
- Prepares the budget (fund) assigned to his team
To succeed in this role, you will need to secure and provide the right/necessary information on the shopper trends, insights, product, category and market and the tools to enable field sales to sell in their plans.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resourcefulness and good business acumen
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Organisation and speed are fundamental
The company is a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of liquid, powdered, and ultra-heat treated milk products in the FMCG industry.
If you are a self-driven individual and you are a born leader, you can take the next challenge on your career with this exciting Category Development Manager - Milk role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.