Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 02 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A global manufacturer of rapid point-of-care diagnostic tests is looking for a Country Manager to drive growth for the brand in the Medical Devices industry. Based in BGC, Taguig, you will be reporting to the President of Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia & APAC SEA.
About the Country Manager Role:
As the Country Manager-Philippines you will take P&L responsibility, for building an effective sales pipeline which will result in achieving strategic and financial goal in your territory. This position plays a key role in managing the sales and marketing activities through combination of direct and distribution organisations in its respective country.
You will have the duty to assist in identifying and developing the sales and marketing opportunities for existing and new products to eventually grow the entire business by implementing the brand's S&M strategy.
- Develop/shape/customize/implement/drive the local country commercial / marketing strategy to be aligned with the product's Global & Regional Commercial / Marketing Strategy
- Contribute to the strategic direction and business development of the Thailand business and future APAC, by providing extensive market intelligence relevant to maximizing the product portfolio market opportunities in its territory
- Meet established financial goals (Top line & bottom line) and objective while maintaining territory budget.
- Track sales results vs projected budget and outcomes objectives
- Develop go to market strategies through direct sales efforts and business partners to accelerate products and services with business partner in assigned territory
- Support distribution partners in the sale of products, including training, sales meeting, technical expertise and marketing support of the product portfolio
- Identify customer issues and resolves sales related difficulties
- Act as a resource for contract negotiation, pricing, proposal, bid preparation and all customer follow up
To be successful in this role, you must have more than 10 years of Sales & Marketing experience in IVD industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory science or equivalent
- Proven excellence in both written and oral communication in English and/or in local language for its respective country
- Post-Graduate qualifications in Marketing or Business
- Solid understanding of the IVD (preferably POC) market in the region
- In country experience managing sales and distribution infrastructure for healthcare products
This company is one of the leading American multinational healthcare companies.
If you are a strategic thinker and possess people management skills the Country Manager role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.