Product Marketing Manager (Construction)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Christine Baloria
Job Ref 1879710/001
Date posted 13 December 2022philippines sales-marketing/product-marketing 2022-12-13 2023-02-11 building-and-construction Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting and challenging Product Marketing Manager (Construction) job has opened in an international company of paint products.
About the Product Marketing Manager (Construction) Role:
As the Product Marketing Manager (Construction), you will be responsible for leading all the local marketing strategies from pricing, innovation, product development up to creation of its marketing collaterals that is in line with corporate and regional guidelines to maintain the company’s image and reputation and to increase its sales and brand awareness.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Understand market needs and practices to secure strong brand and product positioning in the local market
- Manage marketing activities to promote the company with architects, developers, designers, big shipyards, and related clients
- Conduct market research, oversee product development and design, launch new products, oversee advertising campaigns, and monitor sales performance
- Develop and implement proper pricing and product management strategies in cooperation with Head of Sales
- Work closely with regional marketing and R&D team regarding innovation and product development programmes
- Manage marketing budgets
- Manage product assortment, promotion, seminars, and other media content
To succeed in this Product Marketing Manager (Construction) role, you will need to have a strong experience in end-to-end product marketing and development for paints. Having experience with other construction chemical products can also be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in marketing)
- At least 8 - 10 years of sales experience in end-to-end product marketing and development of paints or other related construction chemical products
- Strong network and connection with different businesses and decision makers within construction industry (from contractors, developers to engineers)
- Proven track record in marketing same or related products
This international company aims to expand their business and is keen in finding the right fit talent for the role.
If you are highly driven, passionate, hands-on and is a potential leader who is either keen to strengthen your experience or be able to contribute to this field, this Product Marketing Manager (Construction) job is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting and challenging Business Development Manager (Bathroom Fixtures) job has opened up in an international bathroom fixtures company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting Marketing Manager job opportunity has become available at a global construction materials company based in Taguig.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 January 2023An exciting and challenging Trade Marketing Manager (Construction) job has opened in an international company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 January 2023A challenging and exciting Technical Manager (Construction) job has opened up at an international company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 13 December 2022An exciting and challenging Business Development Manager (Construction) job has become available at a multinational company.