Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Paula Marielle Piala
Job Ref 8J7QSU-5F92EDC3
Date posted 25 May 2023philippines sales-marketing/product-marketing 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 fmcg Makati National Capital Region Makati City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has become available in one of the leading FMCG companies in the Philippines.
About the Marketing Manager (FMCG) Role:
The successful candidate will be exposed to multiple functions from product management, market research, financial management, corporate initiatives, to team management.
- Directs team members to develop marketing plans/programmes for assigned product/brands
- Assists the Marketing Director in determining new product opportunities and in the development of new products/SKU for introduction within set time scale and budget
- Leads the development and implementation of communications materials involving assigned portfolio or category
- Works closely with plant, sales, manufacturing, supply chain and procurement on design, distribution and product specifications or changes as needed
- Participates in the evaluation of promotions, activation and PR/advertising associated with assigned brands or product; assesses success against approved plans
- Manages budget art compliance and profit volume of assigned category or portfolio
- Oversees market research and analysis for use in brand or product planning
- Leads the development and implementation of corporate events and/or projects that are assigned to the brand group
- Participates in training junior brand managers on brand/product introductions/enhancement and new marketing campaigns; May be responsible for at least two assistants
To be successful in the role, you must possess multi-functional and cross-functional experience. You must also have a business unit approach with the role.
- At least 12 years of marketing experience, preferably with a FMCG company
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Resourceful and organised
The company is a well-known brand in the Philippines that has set familial roots in the local households.
If you are keen to explore the role and looking for a challenge and change of environment, then feel free to apply for this Marketing Manager (FMCG) role.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Paula Marielle Piala
+63 2 8841 9371
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Senior Marketing Manager (Home Retail) job has become available at one of the leading home appliance companies in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Quezon CityDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Channel Development Manager job has become available at a globally renowned brand in the FMCG industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 29 May 2023An exciting Product Manager job has become available at one the leading ethical pharmaceutical companies in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Quezon CityDate posted: 29 May 2023A new Regulatory Affairs Specialist job has opened up at a global medical device company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Assistant Boutique Manager (Luxury Retail) role has opened up at a globally renowned luxury brand