Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 07 November 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the leading Sports Apparel companies in the retail industry is looking for a Merchandise Manager to be dedicated to Special Projects.
About the Merchandise Manager Role:
Reporting to the President, the Merchandise Manager is responsible for the management of all merchandising activities across Sports Apparel. With the product assortment for each store, the Merchandising Manager supports the stores to help them reach their maximum sales potential.
- Contribute to the buying assortment by store
- Performance in Sales, Growth and Sell-through
- Monitor and analyse sales KPIs to propose consequent action plans
- Inventory management, allocation and consolidation
- Develop the relationship between Merchandising, VM and Retail to provide clear information of assortment to ensure correct product mix and display
- Conduct in-store seasonal training for each collection and presentations to corporate visitors
- Manage a team of buying, planning and visual merchandisers to ensure the accuracy of their work, the achievement of deadlines and quality of their work environment
To be successful in this role, you must have minimum five years’ experience in the management of buying activities, preferably within the luxury fashion industry.
- Strong understanding of the retail environment and proven interaction with retail teams
- In-depth knowledge of the local marketplace and fashion trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
The company is one of the most aggressive brands in the market with reach across 48 stand-alone boutiques and other sports houses.
If you are passionate about sports and/or footwear and you would like to bring a leading brand to the next level, the Merchandise Manager role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply today for a chance to take on this exciting role.