Business Unit Manager
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 retail 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the leading sports brands in the retail industry is looking for a Business Unit Manager to grow the business in the Philippines.
About the Business Unit Manager Role:
Reporting to the President, the Business Unit Manager is responsible for growing our presence in the country. With the right set up and resources for each store, you will support the stores to help them reach their maximum sales potential.
- Analyse and creatively improve store systems while decreasing operating expenses
- Develop up to date store policies and procedure to create efficiencies
- Drive high level customer service standard to achieve/exceed sales and profitability
- Lease management/store opening/Refit planning
- Support merchandise planning/buying teams with retail operation strategy
- Support marketing/promotions activities
- People leadership
- Inventory management
To be successful in this role, you must possess at least five years' experience in managerial, field work sales and distribution experience in commodities or retail.
- Ability to present proposals and information to all levels of senior management/comprehensive knowledge and understanding of retail policies and procedures
- Has clear understanding of the process in opening retail stores and/or shops
- Proficient in retail math and sale analytics
- Can develop new business, products, new areas and research for customer’s needs
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree
- Retail operational management experience in a similar fast-paced footwear and fashion apparel environment
The company is one of the most aggressive brands in the market with reach across 48 stand-alone boutiques and other sports houses.
If you are passionate about sports and/or footwear and you would like to bring a leading brand to the next level, the Business Unit Manager role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply today for a chance to take on this exciting role.