Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-04-01 retail Metro Manila, Cebu, Laog, Tacloban National Capital Region PH PHP 45000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Store Manager job has become available in a top global retail brand.
About the Store Manager Role:
You will be working for Top Global Retail Brand as a Store Manager. You will be responsible for achieving the Sales and Profit goals in your store by creating a plan to deliver a Great Customer Experience in line with the Area. You will be building a Great Team and you will be supporting its development in line with the Brand's core values.
- You will regularly analyse and follow up your Store's Sales and Profit KPIs and take actions accordingly to maximise results
- Setting the hours plan in line with the sales budget together with your team
- Ensure scheduling maximises conversion within the frame of the hours plan
- Prioritise and take actions in your store that have a clear impact on sales in line with your Area Team
- Manage recruitment, training, development and succession planning for your store
- Ensure regular and clear communication with your store team on business performance, company culture, values and country, area and store goals.
- Ensure company culture by promoting feedback in your daily work and coach your store team to do the same
To succeed in the Store Manager role, you need to be an excellent team player.
- Result Driven
- Business Minded
- Acts with trust and integrity
- Leads by example
- Communicates in an inspiring way
- Develops self and others
This global brand needs no introduction and is widely regarded as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, a team player, a strong leader, and is analytic in your sales approach, then this role is definitely for you!
Feel free to send out your CV!