Retail Operations Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Paula Marielle Piala
Job Ref 1801920/001
Date posted 11 May 2022philippines sales-marketing/retail 2022-05-19 2022-07-10 retail Manila National Capital Region Ortigas City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Retail Operations Manager job opportunity has become available at an established retail company in the Philippines.
About the Retail Operations Manager Role:
The Retail Operations Manager will strategically manage and promote sales culture within the given respective stores to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position the company to be the fastest growing brand in the world. This position also expected to execute business activities that support the company’s core values, achieve set objectives, and promote brand standards.
- Drive overall brand retail presentation, in owned and operated retail stores (FPS and FOC) country-wide
- Set targets and standards for store operations and ensure that financial targets (e.g. sustainable comp sales, profitability, target stock levels) and retail KPIs are met and exceeded
- Ensure stores are facilitated to capitalise on RESEC and ATL activities and coordinate with training, VM, marketing, merchandising and planning/allocation functions to deliver an in-store experience in line with set regional/global standards
- Execute consistent and high standards of retail excellence in all stores. Lead, coach and motivate retail store staff so that they are constantly motivated to deliver the customer experience while achieving set targets
- Lead loss-prevention efforts through standard setting and audit
- Maintain a talent pipeline with succession plans and developmental opportunities in place
To succeed in this Retail Operations Manager role, you must have interpersonal and coaching skills and experience working with a global retail brand.
- University degree in business studies/marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of five years of retail operations experience and two to three years in a similar position with a global brand in a customer service-oriented environment
- Minimum of two years of managerial experience. Experience managing multiple stores is required
- MS Excel and PowerPoint savvy
- Excellent English communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with an established retail brand in the Philippines.
If you are a highly driven professional who is keen to strengthen your experience in this field, this Retail Operations Manager role is right for you.
Apply now or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 25 May 2022An exciting e-Commerce Manager job opportunity has become available at an international travel retail company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 25 May 2022An exciting Sales Manager job opportunity has become available at an international travel retail company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 16 May 2022An exciting Key Account Manager (Retail) job opportunity has become available at an established retail company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 26 June 2022An exciting Assistant Brand Manager (Consumer Electronics) job has become available at a well-known global brand.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting Assistant Manager for Visual Merchandising job opportunity has become available at an established retail company in the Philippines.