e-Commerce Manager (Travel Retail)
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Paula Marielle Piala
Job Ref 1807560/001
Date posted 25 May 2022philippines sales-marketing/retail 2022-05-26 2022-07-24 retail Makati National Capital Region Makati City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting e-Commerce Manager job opportunity has become available at an international travel retail company in the Philippines.
About the e-Commerce Manager (Travel Retail) Role:
The e-commerce Manager manages the company’s listings and inventory for all third-party online marketplaces. You will be responsible for managing, optimising product visibility, researching new opportunities, analysing data and growing marketplace opportunities.
- Solely responsible of the entire online marketplace sales and operation in Indonesia
- Liaison with Key Account Managers and Category Managers
- Spearhead marketing activities with direct link to direct sales to marketplace (not limiting to KOL activations, social media management, campaign participation)
- Daily management of e-commerce marketplace operations
- Create, manage, and optimise listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, reply of customer questions) for maximum visibility and effectiveness for the marketplaces
- Manage inventory on online marketplaces
- Research and identify new marketplaces
- Create routine shipments and invoices
- Create periodic reports
- Execute strategies for boosting sales performance for the marketplaces
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner to maintain high customer rating and satisfaction as a seller on the marketplaces
To succeed in this e-Commerce Manager (Travel Retail) role, you will need to have an experience in handling e-commerce platforms.
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of two years' hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-commerce marketplaces
- Fluency in English
- Attention to detail with a strong work ethic
- Analytical and multitasking skills
This multinational retail company is known for their travel related products in the market.
If you are a highly driven professional who is keen to strengthen your experience in this field, this e-Commerce Manager (Travel Retail) role is for you.
Apply now or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 26 June 2022An exciting Assistant Brand Manager (Consumer Electronics) job has become available at a well-known global brand.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting Assistant Manager for Visual Merchandising job opportunity has become available at an established retail company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 25 May 2022An exciting Sales Manager job opportunity has become available at an international travel retail company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 May 2022An exciting Retail Operations Manager job opportunity has become available at an established retail company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 16 May 2022An exciting Key Account Manager (Retail) job opportunity has become available at an established retail company in the Philippines.