Key Account Manager (Retail)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Paula Marielle Piala
Job Ref 1803320/001
Date posted 18 July 2022philippines sales-marketing/retail 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 retail Mandaluyong National Capital Region Mandaluyong City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Key Account Manager (Retail) job opportunity has become available at an established retail company in the Philippines.
About the Key Account Manager (Retail) Role:
The Key Account Manager (Retail) supports the objective of driving profitable and sustainable market share and net sales growth within assigned key accounts, delivering against the budget and commercial expectations, while executing in respect to company brand standards and qualitative objectives.
- Lead and drive the sales efforts with assigned key accounts. Segment all key customers according to the AP blueprint and allocate resources (time, people) according to financial objectives and segmentation framework (no of visits, VM support, order intake modus, etc.)
- Lead the identification and development of new business opportunities in the key segment. Support the development and implementation of key excellence management by briefing and utilising available selling tools and technologies (e.g. digital catalogue, B2B ordering tools)
- Coordinate and manage the seasonal sell-in process and go-to-market activities with respect to distribution policies and brand initiatives
- Deliver the seasonal sell-in targets for the accounts, agree with accounts on expected KPIs/sell-through targets and monitor the progress. Ensure continuous monitoring of the order book making sure orders are placed and converted according to agreed timelines
- Seek continuous re-order opportunities from time to time
- Forecast, track and report quantitative and qualitative performance on key account performance, e.g. sales and margin, trade terms, order book. Monitor and report on customer and competitor performance e.g. market share, situation and development, sell-through performance, and ROI on key activities
To succeed in this Key Account Manager (Retail) role, you will need to have experience in account management from the retail industry.
- Degree in business, marketing, or equivalent
- Three to four years experience in sales from retail, ideally in sports, FMCG, or consulting
- At least two years experience in a matrix organisation
- MS Excel and PowerPoint savvy
- Excellent English communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with an established retail brand in the Philippines.
If you are a highly driven professional who is keen to strengthen your experience in this field, this Key Account Manager (Retail) role is for you.
Apply now or feel free to email me at email@example.com to discuss and explore this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 25 July 2022An exciting Assistant Manager for Visual Merchandising job opportunity has become available at an established retail company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 25 July 2022A very interesting Senior Specialist, Sales Support job has become available for a well-known MLM company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Key Account Manager - HORECA job opportunity has become available at one of world's leading FMCG companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MuntinlupaDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Key Accounts Manager - Aqua (Nationwide) job has become available at an animal healthcare company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 26 June 2022An exciting Assistant Brand Manager (Consumer Electronics) job has become available at a well-known global brand.