Store Manager (Retail)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Paula Marielle Piala
Job Ref 1833090/001
Date posted 28 July 2022philippines sales-marketing/retail 2022-07-28 2022-09-26 fashion Makati National Capital Region Makati City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Store Manager (Retail) job opportunity has become available at an established retail company in the Philippines.
About the Store Manager (Retail) Role:
The Store Manager will be responsible in managing and promoting sales culture within the retail store and achieve KPI and profitability goals to position the company as one of the leading retail companies in the world.
- Directly responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short- and long-term planning, expense control, sales and service
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with company's Cornerstones and service standards
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven associates
- Accountable for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers
- Directly responsible for ensuring that all training programmes, both domestic and global, are fully implemented, functional and results driven within the store
- Analyse customer profiles, buying trends, and competitive information to impact and drive business. Communicate and provide feedback to the Area/District Manager
- Implement, manage and monitor Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programmes
- Directly responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise
- Directly responsible for loss prevention compliance within store
- Achieve or exceed all inventory and shrink goals; oversee and manage physical inventory counts
- Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to the Area or District Manager
- Communicate, manage and execute all marketing opportunities and events within budget and according to all policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain strong communication with local PR and marketing
- Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required
To succeed in the Store Manager (Retail) role, you must have skills in implementing communications method and have an experience handling and managing flagship stores here in the Philippines.
- Two to four years' management experience in a focused, customer service-oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record
- Strong interpersonal, communication and motivational skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Microsoft application proficiency
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with an established retail brand in the Philippines.
If you are a highly driven professional who is keen to strengthen your experience in this field, this Store Manager (Retail) role is for you.
Apply now or feel free to email me at email@example.com to discuss and explore this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Head of Sales (Pharmaceutical) job has opened up at a homegrown company that is passionate about elevating healthcare in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 August 2022A fulfilling and exciting Commodity Trader (VP Level) job has been opened in a fast-growing oil and gas company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Clinical Project Manager - Vaccine Trials job has become available at a fast-growing clinical research organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 July 2022A fast-growing insurance technology company is hiring for a Senior Business Development Manager (OEM) in the Philippines. In this job, you will be reporting to the Head of Operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 26 July 2022A Regional Business Development Executive (APAC) job has become available at a highly reputable manufacturer of electronic gadgets that is currently expanding in APAC and the Philippines.