Inventory Optimisation Specialist (Retail)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Paula Marielle Piala
Job Ref 1849750/001
Date posted 08 September 2022philippines sales-marketing/retail 2022-09-08 2022-11-07 fashion Makati National Capital Region Makati City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Inventory Optimisation Specialist (Retail) job opportunity has become available at one of world's leading fashion companies.
About the Inventory Optimisation Specialist (Retail) Role:
The Inventory Optimisation Specialist (Retail) role will be responsible for maximising selling, profit, and customer experience by having the right garment in the right location at the right time, where customer demand is.
- Set initial allocation and replenishment strategy and goal for the company together with the regional manager
- Follow up strategy meetings and store quantity guideline per store segment based on turnover
- Set up and follow up inventory target for warehouse and store segments in alignment
- Support Store Merchandisers with strategy and technical analysis to enable best possible commercial decisions
- Identify supply constraints and drivers impacting sales
- Forecast inbound and outbound garment flow for logistics planning
- Explore and implement flow to improve the field of buying and stock management in region
To succeed in the Inventory Optimisation Specialist (Retail) role you must have a deep understanding of allocation, inventory optimisation, logistics operations and store operations.
- Bachelor’s degree with business, economics, or any related course
- Three to five years of experience in merchandising, business controller or similar
- Broad understanding of buying, commercial planning and store operations
- High analytical skills and salesmanship
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with one of the world’s leading fashion retail company in the Philippines.
If you are a highly driven professional who is keen to strengthen your experience in this field, this Inventory Optimisation Specialist role is for you.
Apply now or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 30 September 2022An exciting Sr. Product Manager job has opened up at a multinational pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 29 September 2022An exciting Sales Effectiveness Manager job opportunity has opened up at one of the leading distributor companies in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Sr. Product Manager job has opened up at a multinational pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting and challenging Project Sales Manager job has opened up at an international audio-video system products company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Key Account Manager (Confidential) job opportunity has become available at one of world's leading FMCG companies in the Philippines.