Customer Experience Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Paula Marielle Piala
Job Ref 1864650/001
Date posted 26 October 2022philippines sales-marketing/retail 2022-10-26 2022-12-25 fmcg Quezon City National Capital Region Quezon City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Customer Experience Manager job has become available for at one of the country's leading retail brands.
About the Customer Experience Manager Role:
The Customer Experience Manager role will serve as the lead or supporting consultant on enterprise customer experience transformation consultant assessments and roadmap engagements.
- Head the development of both online and offline customer experience to deliver exceptional end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels, and touchpoints in the customer journey
- Improve profitability of business and ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Guide sales and marketing teams to ensure a customer-centric attitude while acquiring new customers or dealing with existing customers
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies by gathering feedback, such as surveys, from customers to learn more about their experience with the company
- Collect feedback from customer-facing teams to derive meaningful insights from improvements
- Measure and track delivery ROI on identified transformation opportunities for customer experience along with driving continuous process improvement culture across customer experience
- Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/funnels
- Drive standardisation and harmonising of tools and processes across the region
To succeed in the Customer Experience Manager role, you must have a strong knowledge in customer relationship management, digital asset management, e-commerce and Google Analytics platform.
- 8 - 10 years of experience consulting in marketing technology, digital transformation, or customer experience strategy
- Five to seven years of experience working in user experience design, analytics, and web technology practices
- Strong experience in recruiting, coaching and mentoring talents
- Expert level both in written and verbal communication skills
The company is under one of the biggest local brands and is looking to expand further in the Philippines.
If you are a progressive Customer Experience Manager with a can-do attitude, this role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Quezon CityDate posted: 18 October 2022An exciting Customer Experience Director job has become available for at one of the country's leading retail brands.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Innovations Manager (FMCG) job has become available in one of the biggest FMCG companies in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Brand Manager job has become available at an FMCG company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Merchandising Manager (Sports Retail) job opportunity has become available at one of the leading retail distributors here in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting Territory Consumer Lead (Hiring from any point in PH) job has become available at a global consumer brand.