Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Mica Jean Labe
Job Ref 1870500/001
Date posted 07 November 2022philippines sales-marketing/retail 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 marketing Manila PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting e-Commerce Manager job has opened up at one of the biggest local brands.
About the e-Commerce Manager Role:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to strategise, manage and monitor various digital stores and third-party marketplaces and ensure the growth of online sales and marketing.
- Lead a collaborative cross-functional team (production, content management, e-commerce) to execute e-commerce product content enhancements that meet or exceed online goals
Manage and supervise the e-commerce division effectively
Conducting thorough research about new developments in the e-commerce sector
- Review any legal e-commerce marketing procedures
- Drive engagement of the website across the broader organisation while collaborating within departments to support business strategies via the web
To succeed in this e-Commerce Manager Role, you must have expert knowledge of various business principles such as marketing strategy, financial analysis, and supply chain oversight.
- Minimum of five years' e-commerce experience
- Creative mind with a track record of creating new ideas, putting them into practice and assessing results
- Strategic leader who takes initiative and ownership
- Ability to cultivate, lead and motivate a high performing team with the proven ability to build and develop talent
- Strong planning and budgetary skills
- Knowledge of the fast-moving consumer goods industry, including agency and sales insights and/or profound background in advertising and/or sports marketing and/or the media business/digital world
- Clear understanding of markets, sales and distribution, competitor activity and consumer behaviour in a brand and retail context. Up to date on digital trends and digital consumer behaviour
The company is under one of the biggest local brands and is looking to expand further in the Philippines.
If you are a progressive Marketing Professional with a can-do attitude, this e-Commerce Manager (Retail) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: ManilaDate posted: 26 November 2022An exciting Senior e-Commerce Manager job has become available at a top leading retail company to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Innovations Manager (FMCG) job has become available in one of the biggest FMCG companies in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Director job has opened up at one of the leading insurance companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Performance Digital Marketing Manager job has opened up at one of the biggest brands in the retail industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 18 November 2022An exciting Sales Manager job has become available at a multinational construction materials company.