e-Commerce Merchandising Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Job Ref 1882650/001
Date posted 16 January 2023philippines sales-marketing/retail 2023-01-27 2023-03-17 retail Manila PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting e-Commerce Merchandising Manager job has opened up at one of the leading retail companies in the Philippines.
About the e-Commerce Merchandising Manager Role:
The e-Commerce Merchandising Manager is responsible for analysing sales data to properly manage and forecast inventory levels across all e-commerce channels of the business. They should create assortment plans and other reports relevant to the optimised management of merchandise. They should also develop pricing and discount strategies, as well other promotional efforts to drive sales and maximise profit.
- Be responsible for pre-season merchandise planning and forecasting in line with the commercial goals for the e-commerce business
- Analyse sales data and trends, then propose strategies to achieve the business objectives
- Develop sales and merchandise plan in alignment with internal business cadence (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Create reports that reflect the KPIs and other business goals relevant to merchandising
- Track inventory levels to ensure optimised sales across all e-commerce channels
- Manage allocation per e-commerce channel and ensure inventory needs are always covered
To succeed in this e-Commerce Merchandise Manager role, you will need to have the ability and experience to drive the digital marketing avenue of the company.
- At least three years’ experience in merchandising; preferably within the e-commerce field
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills; able to work with large data sets to identify trends and derive actionable insights that would influence the business
- Excellent commercial awareness and grasp of the retail industry; preferably with affinity to sports and lifestyle landscapes
- Highly proficient in Excel and other business analytics tools typically used in merchandising
- Effective communicator and comfortable in presenting ideas, raising concerns, and resolving issues in different business settings
This leading company has an outstanding reputation in the sports retail industry.
If you are highly driven and would like to level up your career in the next level, this e-Commerce Merchandising Manager opportunity is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting Performance Digital Marketing Manager job has opened up at one of the biggest brands in the retail industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting Merchandising Manager (Online Retail) job has opened up at one of the leading retail companies in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Assistant PR and Marketing Manager (Luxury Retail) job has just become available at one of the foremost luxury retail brands in the Philippines. Based in their office in Makati City, this role is part of a dynamic team within the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 11 January 2023An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has opened up at one of the leading retail companies here in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 31 January 2023A Digital e-Commerce Sr. Manager (Consumer Health) job has become available at a market leader in the consumer healthcare industry.