e-Commerce Merchandising Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Paula Marielle Piala
Job Ref 1882650/001
Date posted 20 February 2023philippines sales-marketing/retail 2023-02-21 2023-04-21 retail Pasig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting e-Commerce Merchandising Manager job has opened up at one of the leading retail companies in the Philippines.
About the e-Commerce Merchandising Manager Role:
The e-Commerce Merchandising Manager is responsible for analysing sales data to properly manage and forecast inventory levels across all e-commerce channels of the business. They should create assortment plans and other reports relevant to the optimised management of merchandise. They should also develop pricing and discount strategies, as well other promotional efforts to drive sales and maximise profit.
- Be responsible for pre-season merchandise planning and forecasting in line with the commercial goals for the e-commerce business
- Analyse sales data and trends, then propose strategies to achieve the business objectives
- Develop sales and merchandise plan in alignment with internal business cadence (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Create reports that reflect the KPIs and other business goals relevant to merchandising
- Track inventory levels to ensure optimised sales across all e-commerce channels
- Manage allocation per e-commerce channel and ensure inventory needs are always covered
To succeed in this e-Commerce Merchandise Manager role, you will need to have the ability and experience to drive the digital marketing avenue of the company.
- At least three years’ experience in merchandising; preferably within the e-commerce field
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills; able to work with large data sets to identify trends and derive actionable insights that would influence the business
- Excellent commercial awareness and grasp of the retail industry; preferably with affinity to sports and lifestyle landscapes
- Highly proficient in Excel and other business analytics tools typically used in merchandising
- Effective communicator and comfortable in presenting ideas, raising concerns, and resolving issues in different business settings
This leading company has an outstanding reputation in the sports retail industry.
If you are highly driven and would like to level up your career in the next level, this e-Commerce Merchandising Manager opportunity is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Paula Marielle Piala
+63 2 8841 9371
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 14 March 2023An exciting Boutique Manager (Luxury Retail) job has opened up at a global luxury fashion brand.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting PR Manager (Retail) job opportunity has become available at one of the leading retail brands in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasayDate posted: 09 March 2023An exciting Store Manager (Fashion Retail) job has opened for a global fashion retail brand.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasayDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting Country Manager (Fashion Retail) job has become available in one of the fast growing retail companies in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting Marketing Manager (Offline - Retail) job has opened up at a fashion retail brand.