Marketing Manager (Offline - Retail)
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Annika Pascasio
Job Ref 1911030/001
Date posted 11 March 2023philippines sales-marketing/retail 2023-03-14 2023-05-10 retail Quezon City National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Marketing Manager (Offline - Retail) job has opened up at a fashion retail brand.
About the Marketing Manager (Offline - Retail) Role:
The successful candidate understands the local consumer, take full ownership of the business strategy and values, and develop the country marketing plan. You will set short and mid-term objectives to achieve a desirable and relevant brand image, ensure awareness, and increase product understanding and trust, and overall brand value.
- Ensure that the overall country business plan addresses the challenges to win new consumers and confirm existing ones
- Develop and take full ownership of the marketing part of the annual business plan
- Generate relevant (local/regional) consumer insights in collaboration with the brand team and understanding local key occasions to win new and infrequent consumers
- Always stay on-top of and ahead of consumer trends and competitor landscape of the (local/regional) market, facilitating the mindset for developing strategic competitiveness
- Create branding and through the line communication for specific marketing projects in strong collaboration with the respective marketing functions
- Develop and implement the ideal country-specific advertising plan ensuring international and local learning, taking best practices into consideration and with the right level of digital and social media integration
- Think and act digital/social in all we do to increase consumer engagement with the brand, to start and maintain consumer dialogue particularly in social media
To succeed in this Marketing Manager (Offline - Retail) role, you will need strong brand management experience. Understanding of the brand direction is a huge advantage.
- Minimum of eight years' marketing experience
- A creative mind with a track record of creating new ideas, putting them into practice and assessing results
- A strategic leader who takes initiative and ownership
- Ability to cultivate, lead and motivate a high performing team with the proven ability to build and develop talent
- Strong planning and budgetary skills
- Knowledge of the fast-moving consumer goods industry, including agency and sales insights and/or profound background in advertising and/or sports marketing and/or the media business/digital world
- Clear understanding of markets, sales and distribution, competitor activity and consumer behaviour in a brand and retail context. Up to date on digital trends and digital consumer behaviour
The company is under one of the biggest local brands and is looking to expand further in the Philippines.
If you are a progressive Marketing Professional with a can-do attitude, this Marketing Manager (Offline - Retail) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8 816 4347
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 14 March 2023An exciting Boutique Manager (Luxury Retail) job has opened up at a global luxury fashion brand.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 07 March 2023A Senior Digital Marketing Manager job has become available at a world-leading consumer healthcare company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting PR Manager (Retail) job opportunity has become available at one of the leading retail brands in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Quezon CityDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting Marketing Manager (F&B) job has become available at one of the biggest F&B organisations in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasayDate posted: 09 March 2023An exciting Store Manager (Fashion Retail) job has opened for a global fashion retail brand.