National Sales Manager
Consultant Karlo Go
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting National Sales Manager role has just become available at one of the best pharmaceutical companies in the Philippines. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will primarily be responsible for helping the Sales Director in the attainment of the division’s business goal through business management, sales force effectiveness, people management, and interface with the principals and key customers to sustain good business relationships.
About the National Sales Manager Role:
You will be responsible in setting up goal setting, key result areas, establishing key performance standards or indicator as agreed with Sales Director.
- Set plans and goals for the assigned functional scopes, leads and monitors execution of programs to attain business goals
- Conduct field coaching and Business Review meetings to guide Area Sales Managers (ASMs) / Product Specialists (PS) in the execution of programs and attainment of business goals
- Review and approve Weekly Expense Report (WER) and investment proposals to ensure proper resource allocation and return of investment
- Perform Training Needs Analysis, designs curriculum and administers trainings in coordination with Training and Sales Force Effectiveness Manager aligned with Sales Academy directions
- Set standards and define qualifications of Healthcare personnel, screens applicants and qualifies candidates for promotion and oversees inductive training and on boarding of new hires
- Interface with Principals and key customers to continuously build business relationships and participates in the alignment of Sales Operations with other Sales Groups
- Conduct semestral performance appraisal and guide Healthcare’s personnel to meet performance standards
- Collaborate with Sales Director in budget preparation, incentive parameters, setting up of KRAs
- Handle sales budget allocation and distribution to different regions and districts
To succeed in this role, you must possess minimum of 12 years' experience in Ethical and / or Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry; five years of which in a supervisory capacity and three years in managerial level.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Management, Marketing or any four year Business-related course, Master’s degree or units is an advantage
- At least two years of hands-on experience in Sales Operations and Sales Force Effectiveness Training in the Pharmaceutical / Medical Device industry
- Knowledgeable in leading dynamic teams and managing Hospital business
- Capable in identifying business opportunities and business development with knowledge on full sales operations cycle (Budget setting, Territory Management, Bid Process, others)
- Capable of conceptualising and executing programs for Sales Force Effectiveness
- Knowledgeable in Medical / Pharmaceutical business and Sales Operations in a distribution set up
This multinational company has been a market leader in providing services globally. It has over 80 locations in 36 countries throughout the Asia Pacific region with office, warehouse and manufacturing facilities and employs approximately 8,500 people. The expertise of the company is providing business solutions in marketing, sales, distribution, contract manufacturing, licensing and sourcing in the Asia Pacific region.
If you are interested to take the next step in you career in the sales field and is willing to handle national responsibilities, please apply today.