Key Accounts Executive
Consultant Karlo Go
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Key Accounts Executive role has become available at one of the leading electronic consumer companies in the market. This is a role for a sales person who is a leader in optimising the profitability of the company.
About the Key Accounts Executive Role:
Reporting to the Head of Key Accounts, you will be responsible for increasing sales revenue by taking on the challenges in the modern trade industry. You will be leading key accounts that are vital for the business of the company.
- Prepare sales forecast, strategies and action plan on a monthly and yearly basis
- Data gathering of critical information from the competitor and the market
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships in modern trade through regular field visits
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships through regular visits
- Prepare paper work to activate and maintain contact services
- Sales performance review on a weekly and monthly basis
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations
To be successful in this Key Accounts Executive role, you must possess at least four years' experience in key accounts role.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Strong account management and relationship skills
- Preferably from the FMCG and/or telecommunication industry
- Must have a strong background in modern trade
This international company is committed in creating a global leadership culture that is as diverse and vibrant as the markets they serve and the products they create.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your sales career, apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.