Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 07 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading MNC in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Sales Director. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the purpose of the job is to drive sales, profitability and growth for the business.
About the Sales Director Role:
The Sales Director main role is to plan, direct, and monitor the activities of a sales team within a specified geography, product line, or market segment to achieve established sales targets. Develop sales plans, activities, and campaigns and manage the day-to-day activities of a sales team in order to implement the organisation's overall sales strategy for an assigned geography, product line, market segment, or list of customer accounts. Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas and adapt procedures or re-allocate resources to improve overall performance of the sales team.
- Recruiting and Hiring Sales Force
- Coaching District Sales Managers (DSMs)
- Career Planning and Performance Management (PM)
- Identifying, Developing and Stretching Top Talent
- Owning and Managing Implementation
- Leading internally and externally
- Coordination and planning of budgets, people and time management.
- Developing and executing business, production and/or organisational plans with a time horizon of up to three years.
To be successful in this role, you must possess proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Good command of English both in written and spoken; command of local language recommended
- Excellent organisation, communication and problem-solving skills
- Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilising information for business improvement
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA will be a plus
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a strong business acumen and enjoy building a team environment, you can take the next challenge on your career with this exciting Sales Director role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.