Sales Force Effectiveness Manager
Consultant Karlo Go
Date posted 07 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A global pharmaceutical company based in Manilla is actively looking for a Sales Force Effectiveness Manager. This role will be exposed in facilitating and delivering field coaching interventions to optimise the effectiveness of Sales Force.
About the Sales Force Effectiveness Manager Role:
In this role, you will work closely with the Training Manager and the National Sales Manager to address learning needs and provide effective solutions designed to deliver continuing improvement in product campaign implementation and selling skills.
- Map SFE journey for sales process in individual markets and identify initiatives to drive rep productivity
- Ensure that individual product knowledge is at the desired levels during field visits and support this with in site training as required
- Provide best in class strategic insights that shape/develop the sales strategy
- Ensure individuals are effectively implementing marketing campaigns and using key messages and campaign materials appropriately
- Integrate research, intelligence, analytics and intuition to generate insights that enable fact based decision making
- Assist with design of learning and development tools, procedures and systems related to sales force effectiveness
- Develop a performance matrix /KPIs to measure impact, reports results, and adjust plans accordingly
- Broad-based and business-oriented understanding of sales incentive, reporting, planning, quota, territory, forecasting, process, and talent issues
To succeed in this Sales Force Effectiveness Manager role, you must possess demonstrable experience of people development, ideally as a first line manager in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Background in pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft applications (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel)
- Analytical background in roles with high data analytics requirements
- Demonstrable training experience encompassing technical and soft skill training
- BS/BA in Business Administration, sales or relevant field
The group is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in providing marketing services for multinational clients. The company offers rewarding benefits and good learning environment.
If you have the passion for developing SFE initiatives and implementation of process for emerging markets, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.