Key Account Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Karlo Go
Date posted 30 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting new Key Account Manager job position has been made available at an international company in Taguig, Philippines.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
The Key Account Manager will work closely with the product divisions and pre-sales teams on suitable solutions and pricing. The role shall identify potential large enterprises and clients to generate revenue and to hit sales target.
- Achieves individual monthly goals and hence the quarterly and annual sales through the successful execution of tactical plans
- Takes responsibility to ensure successful retention & renewal of existing customer agreements
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Collaborates with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Collaborates with the Cluster Leader in planning weekly sales calls, preparation of monthly sales status report and quarterly forecast basis pipeline; and, ensure that all customers and prospects receive regular and useful updates on Solutions and industry relevant communications
- Frequently liaises with marketing, pre-sales and technical teams to discuss issues and ensures the best customer experience
- Performs weekly check along with inside sales on specific accounts or prospects of interest
- Organises joint visits with marketing to get market information, check on activity status; and, performs daily visits to corporate clients to follow leads, close deals, etc.
To succeed in this Key Account Manager role, you must have a BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- At least five years of extensive experience in Enterprise Engagement
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Good networking with the Consultants, Contractors, Enterprise customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This international company is committed in creating a global leadership culture that is as diverse and vibrant as the markets they serve and, and the products they make.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your sales career, this Key Account Manager role is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.