Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 06 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading MNC in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Sales Director in Pasig, the Philippines. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the purpose of the job is to drive sales, profitability and growth for the business.
About the Sales Director Role:
The Sales Director's main role is to plan, direct, and monitor the activities of a sales team within a specified geography, product line, or market segment to achieve established sales targets. You will be developing sales plans, activities, and campaigns and manage the day-to-day activities of a sales team in order to implement the organisation's overall sales strategy for an assigned geography, product line, market segment, or list of customer accounts. You will also prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas and adapt procedures or re-allocate resources to improve overall performance of the sales team.
- Recruiting and Hiring Sales Force
- Coaching District Sales Managers (DSMs)
- Career Planning and Performance Management (PM)
- Identifying, Developing and Stretching Top Talent
- Owning and Managing Implementation
- Leading internally and externally
- Coordination and planning of budgets, people and time management
- Developing and executing business, production and/or organisational plans with a time horizon of up to three years
To be successful in this role, you must possess proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Good command of English both in written and spoken; command of local language recommended in order to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak these languages
- Excellent organisation, communication and problem-solving skills
- Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilising information for business improvement
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA will be a plus
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a strong business acumen and enjoy building a team environment, you can take the next challenge of your career with this exciting Sales Director role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.