Sr. Category Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 06 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the leading online platforms from the E-Commerce industry in Southeast Asia is looking for a Senior Category Manager to grow one of the biggest categories of the company. Reporting to the Business Development Head, this is a job for a leader with a proven track record of online sales. The job will be based in BGC, Taguig.
About the Senior Category Manager Role:
As a Senior Category Manager you will be responsible for defining, implementing and executing the business development / growth strategy for the category.
- Hire, train and manage a team of Sales and Key Account Managers to help grow and manage your portfolio of merchants
- Developing online merchandising and promotion proposals to achieve sales targets
- Retain and optimise key account relationships to drive overall sales volumes
- Ensure pricing competitiveness, assortment, stock availability of key merchants within the category
- Carry out analysis and survey to better understand merchant requirements and behaviour
- Identify, establish and grow other local strategic partnerships
To succeed in this role, you must have background in business development, sales or account management.
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Currently or previously in a management or leadership position
- Good degree from recognised university
- Strong analytical acumen and ability to generate and evaluate analysis
- Driven and motivated
The company aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice via ongoing product optimisation and localised user-centred strategies. The team comprises over 4,500 employees from across the region.
If you have a passion for e-commerce and like to be in a start-up environment and be one of the pioneers that will foster the success of the company in the Philippines, the Senior Category Manager role is the right opportunity for you.