Key Account Executive
Consultant Karlo Go
Date posted 02 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading international retail business is seeking a high-calibre Key Accounts Executive in Philippines to support large, complex accounts nationally.
About the Key Account Executive Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Key Accounts Executive will play a key role in the Sales team in a continued development and expansion of the company.
- Sell product through service calls (phone or in person) and will be required to ensure timely execution of order tracking, order input, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/RTS summaries and delivery information
- Periodically you will need to develop and deliver targeted, persuasive sales presentations in order to increase sell-in and sell-through of the company’s products
- Excellent customer servicing skills and strong relationship management will ensure your success in driving the business through your assigned accounts based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target fulfilment
- Drive a sustainable growth and mutual profitability for both the company and the account through diligent monitoring and maintaining of sales (sell-in and sell-through) growth as well as a healthy inventory
- Partner with the Marketplace Transform team and account’s buyers through Business Review meetings
To be successful in this role, you must possess a degree in business administration, management or marketing.
- Ability to engage and manage business discussion within top/senior management level (internal and external)
- Ability and vision to provide 360-degree business solutions given the dynamic multi-brand retail scene
- Experience in successfully implementing various sales programs, policies, procedures, and methodologies
- Experience in utilising financial decision making, models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the organisation and solid presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to meet non-negotiable deadlines as set by region and country
- Knowledge and experience on national and global sporting industry and marketplace trends and active participation in sports is an advantage
The successful Key Account Executive will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and offers career development.
If you are a progressive Key Account Executive with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.