Senior Category Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 24 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the leading online platforms from the E-Commerce industry in Southeast Asia is looking for a Senior Category Manager to grow one of the biggest categories of the company. Reporting to the Business Development Head, this is a job for a leader with a proven track record of online sales. The job will be based in BGC, Taguig.
About the Senior Category Manager Role:
As a Senior Category Manager you will be responsible for defining, implementing and executing the business development / growth strategy for the category.
- Hire, train and manage a team of Sales and Key Account Managers to help grow and manage your portfolio of merchants
- Developing online merchandising and promotion proposals to achieve sales targets
- Retain and optimise key account relationships to drive overall sales volumes
- Ensure pricing competitiveness, assortment, stock availability of key merchants within the category
- Carry out analysis and survey to better understand merchant requirements and behaviour
- Identify, establish and grow other local strategic partnerships
To succeed in this role, you must have background in business development, sales or account management.
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Currently or previously in a management or leadership position
- Good degree from recognised university
- Strong analytical acumen and ability to generate and evaluate analysis
- Driven and motivated
The company aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice via ongoing product optimisation and localised user-centred strategies.
If you have a passion for e-commerce and like to be in a start-up environment and be one of the pioneers that will foster the success of the company in the Philippines, the Senior Category Manager role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.