Customer Marketing Manager
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 10 August 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading American company from the food industry is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to be responsible for the total Trade Marketing activities of the company. This is a role for someone with a proven track record of driving brand’s growth and successfully launching products and marketing programs. This position will be based in Makati City.
About the Customer Marketing Manager Role:
As a Customer Marketing Manager you will be responsible for translating the overall marketing strategies in channel specific activation plans as well as identifying opportunities to grow the company's brands with tailored activities by channel/clients.
This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager for Asia.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify opportunities and develop strategies that meet customer and business growth expectations
- Manage agencies, partnerships, resourcing to ensure success
- Develop and leverage relationships with Distributors’ customer marketing counterparts
- Define and grow the business through effective customer marketing and sales organisation, channel and key customer strategies at trade / customer level for specific markets | customers and or geographic areas under the business unit
- Lead the development, execution and evaluation of agreed customer marketing programs designed to make the company's win in-store, give the brands the highest weighted distribution among competitive set and drive strong consumer off take for the company’s products
- Develop and deliver the respective customer marketing plans and the customer marketing calendar (annual promotions calendar) to support the business unit’s new product development (NPD) plans
- Provide sales inputs and final sign-off on all promotional materials to be used for key initiatives and coordinate closely with Key Accounts and Distributors in the supervision of all promotional activities
To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum of 10 years' solid work experience in Customer Marketing, Sales (key account management, distributor management and traditional trade, trade or customer marketing and or five years’ experience in Marketing and/or Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Smart, creative and proactive thinker is a must
- Able to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Understanding of marketing strategy and shopper behaviour
If you are a self-driven individual and are eager to own the whole portfolio of a multinational company, the Customer Marketing Manager role is the next step in your sales and marketing career.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.