National Sales Manager
Consultant Mae Mendoza
Date posted 31 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting National Sales Manager role has opened in a well-known global electronics consumer company. This is a Philippine-based role with responsibility in growing the business in the country through effective sales management, leadership and relationship building.
About the National Sales Manager Role:
In this role, you are expected to lead a team of Sales Managers which are assigned to different areas all over the country. You will be rolling up to a General Manager and will work closely with him in making business decisions and creating strategies. As a leader, you will be responsible for managing performances and addressing work-related issues.
- Responsible for the leadership and management of the entire sales organisation – Key Accounts, Modern Trade, Project Sales, and Distributorship - to deliver profitable growth and financial targets
- Overall supervision of designated sales channels
- Provide functional, technical and process leadership
- Responsible in setting long and short-term Sales strategies for the business
- Manage and rally sales Team towards achievement of sales and profitability targets through effective sales strategy development for each specific account
- Identify decision-makers with the client, understand strategic business challenges and priorities, and lead teams in analysing information and prioritising opportunities critical to an account.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the Sales Team to pursue prospects, promote products, offer solutions and achieve sales targets
- Secure consistency between strategies and executions; secure business reviews are conducted on a regular basis
- Undertakes high-profile negotiations with decision-makers in the accounts and ensure a win-win situation for the company and its clients
- Identify and develop local opportunities for business expansion and growth
- Coach and develop the Sales Team
- Manage functional areas and processes within the Sales Team
- Build capability of Sales force; secure knowledge and skills are one responsive to changing situations and demands
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time
To succeed in this National Sales Manager role, you must possess minimum 10 years' relevant experience in the same capacity preferably gained from the appliance industry or similar.
- College Graduate preferably with Master’s degree
- With excellent leadership, nehotiation and problem solving skills
- In-depth business development
- Ability to operate ethically and with integrity and honesty
- Has a passion for innovation, is focused on the needs of customer (internal/external) and drives for results
- Has ability to influence his peers, manage upwards and motivate the team
- Ability to negotiate with both internally and with external parties
The successful sales manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have all the necessary skills needed for this role, apply now so we can further discuss.