Business Partner Manager
Consultant Mae Mendoza
Date posted 31 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An interesting role in sales analytics has opened recently in a highly reputable pharmaceutical company in the Philippines. A Business Partner Manager will be working with a Sales Director in setting up KPIs, understanding results and improving business objectives through numbers.
About the Business Partner Manager Role:
In this role, you are responsible for supporting the Sales Director in planning, organising and executing the business objectives of the team. You will be conducting a regular analysis of the market and the Business Partner's business and formulates marketing and business plans to support the achievement of these initiatives.
Financial and Commercial
- Analyse, develop, maintain, manage and ensure profitable business results for the assigned business partners / products
- Visit customers/clients regularly to gather feedback on client services and market/trade conditions
Business Planning and Sales / Marketing Support
- Coordinate sales targets and conceptualises, documents, ensures proactive implementation and evaluation of Marketing and business plans and activities
- Ensure the achievement of sales, management of A&P, brand growth, market share target and profitability and merchandising objectives of assigned brand/s or products within budget
Forecasting and Demand Planning
- Provide forecasts, monitors availability of stocks / promotional items and employs proper inventory management practices
- Coordinate with FDA requirements
- Comply with reportorial requirements
- Continuously improves oneself through self-study and/or company sponsored seminars or in-house training, when available
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time
To be successful in this role, you must possess a minimum of three years' experience in brand management in an FMCG set-up.
- Degree holder preferably a business or marketing related course
- Knowledgeable in brand/marketing management in conducting customer feedback and market intelligence
- With in depth understanding of marketing management, customer relations management, product life cycle management and brand positioning
The successful business partner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
Apply today to take a chance on this exciting role.