Project Sales Manager
Consultant Mae Mendoza
Date posted 31 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Project Sales Manager role has just opened at one of the most reputable electronic consumer companies in the world. Reporting to a National Sales Manager, this role is expected to help the business grow by selling its world-class products to different development companies in the Philippines.
About the Project Sales Manager Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible in building a solid business relationship with developers all over the country. You will be expected to contribute to company's over-all business growth by introducing its products to the market. With the company's vision to grow and expand, you are expected to create strategies and suggest process improvement initiatives if necessary.
- Manage project sales team towards achievement of sales and profitability targets through effective sales strategy
- Identify decision makers at the client-side and understand specific project accounts
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop the project sales team to pursue prospect, promote products, offer solutions and achieve sales targets
- Oversee implementation of marketing strategies to ensure competitive advantage versus competitors
- Undertake high-profile negotiations with decision makers
- Preparation of bids and tenders while working with Product Marketing Team
- Responsible in finding business opportunities
To be successful in this role, you must possess years of experience in interacting with developers and selling construction materials such as bathroom fixtures, cements, paints, kitchen parts and other related products.
- Should have a solid network of clients and customers within the construction industry
- Smart, sales-driven and thinks strategically
- Excellent communication skills
The successful project sales manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a similar background and you find this as a step up for you in terms of career, please apply and we'll reach out to you to discuss.