Key Account Manager for Services (After Sales)
Salary PHP18000 - PHP150000 per month
Consultant Mae Mendoza
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 manufacturing-and-production 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A very exciting opportunity has recently opened at one of the leading packaging solutions companies in the world. This role is crucial for maintaining customer satisfaction and retention which translates to the over-all growth of the company.
About the Key Account Manager for Services Role:
The Key Account Manager for Services is the main interface to the customer on the service business. You will be in-charge of all technical matters including quality. Using your in-depth understanding of customer preferences and needs, you will also be responsible for value selling to grow the business. You will be managing several accounts depending on complexity.
- Manage customer relationship from a service perspective through a structured communication approach
- Support resolution of technical issues by being responsible for communication with customer and issue driver
- Identify customer needs, create solution and fact-based value proposal, negotiate and close deals
- Understand customer needs through proactive continuous customer diagnosis
- Create, implement and follow-up service account plans and targets in alignment with customer and Key Account team
- Create, implement and follow-up quality plans and targets per account in line with customer and Key Account team
- Drive service contracts deployment to secure customer operational excellence
- Follow-up value delivered, customer satisfaction and performance on service events with customer and internally
- Manage internal interfaces to assure efficient delivery of service and quality account plans and targets
To be successful in this role, you must possess at least 8 to 10 years' experience in managing Technical Sales/Technical Service preferably from aftermarket industrial sectors - Manufacturing, Heavy Equipment and Industrial sector.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably electrical or mechanical or equivalent
- Proven track record in Technical Services / Managing Corporate Key Customers
- Sound financial and operational experience to manage services contracts with strategic business acumen mindset
- Proactive drive resolution of customers issues through effective communication with the regional customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel and attend to customers enquiries or resolve operational issues
This company is one of the world's top packaging solutions company. Its priority is to service customers and suppliers with high-quality, safe, innovative and environment-friendly products.
If you have the required technical skills and driven enough to take your career to the next level, apply today so we can reach out to you and have an initial discussion.