Key Account Manager
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Mae Mendoza
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 electronics 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A new Key Account Manager job based in the National Capital Region has just become available at a global consumer electronics company.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
Reporting to a Regional Sales Manager managing Southeast Asia in this pioneer role, you will be responsible for sales and business development of av (projector, large format display, interactive touch panels) in the Philippines, particularly through corporate/educational channels.
- Selective targeting of new strategic customers in the Philippines, instituting new programmes, and improving communication between the company and customers
- Develop a strong relationship with the executive management within each assigned account; translate this relationship into an ability to go to the top when instituting programmes and initiatives
- Proactively suggest required changes/plans to meet and exceed the respective targets
- Monitor competitor and market activity to provide sales positioning arguments, value propositions, objection handling, and competitive positioning
- Analyse the sales forecast, sell through report and marketing data in order to take remedial action to achieve or exceed sales budget
- Effectively implement all corporate programmes and initiatives
- Work closely with the rest of the sales team, product marketing and supply chain departments to optimise product plans and availability (specifications etc) with market opportunities
- Attend trade shows, conduct seminars and participate in distributor and reseller sales/promotional events
- Conduct product training and demonstration activities for distribution, reseller and end-user, specifically education establishments
To succeed in this Key Account Manager role, you should have superb selling technique and sound business acumen.
- At least five years' IT or IT solution experience in a sales role with experience of dealing with corporate or institutional end users / education reseller and distribution accounts in the computer or display market, with sales experience of projector and large format display is a plus
- Professional selling skills
- Sound business acumen
- Aggressive, autonomous, assertive, creative and customer driven
- Creativity and an ability to bring new products to market
- Must be a team player and be able to develop business plans and sales
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good business sense and understanding of business processes
- Ability to work with deadlines and end-dates in a marketing environment
This company is headquartered in the US and has strong presence in Europe and Asia. It is now strengthening its presence in the Philippines by hiring a Key Account Manager to build relationship with potential clients.
If you are interested to help a company grow in the Philippines by introducing its brand to the market, apply now and someone from our team will reach out to you to further discuss.