Senior District Sales Manager
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-052019-02-03 pharmaceuticals 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading global company from the pharmaceutical industry is currently seeking for a full-time experienced Senior District Sales Manager to focus on Oncology division.
About the Senior District Sales Manager Role:
Responsible for providing tactical and administrative management for the planning, development and controlling of activities to ensure sales and share increases for the district, while effectively utilising budgeted funds allocated to all territories within the district and upholding and promoting corporate policies and objectives.
This position will be based in Makati.
- Developing Product Specialist’s skills to ensure sales and share growth, may be done through training, coaching, inspiring, etc.
- Setting KPIs for the team on a weekly basis and monitor deliverables (calls performance, ad hoc, activities, RTDs, etc.)
- Performing human resources management functions (such as evaluating performance, providing disciplinary action, writing performance appraisals, supervising district secretary, etc.)
- Driving the business through proper resource allocation and budgeting
- Developing and implementing strategic plans for the District
- will set goals and expectations of performance, set priorities, and ensure appropriate targeting and allocation of resources.
- Utilising data to analyse business trends and enhance district plans and goals by providing direction to representatives on relevant growth opportunities
To be successful in this role, you must have a proven track record of sales success and team management.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent years of experience)
- Minimum of three years' Oncology product knowledge
- Mastery ability in technical products, sales ability, conduct, written and verbal communication
- Ability to adapt personal style to meet the needs of others
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Ability to understand and implement field sales directives and management policies
This well-established global pharmaceutical company is one of the leaders for innovative and top-quality high-tech products in healthcare, life science and performance materials.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior District Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.