National Business Manager
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-30 fmcg Metro Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 160000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting National Business Manager job has become available in an global confectionery brand.
About the National Business Manager Role:
You will be responsible in building and expanding the local office for a global confectionery brand and will be reporting directly to the South East Asia Cluster Manager based in Singapore.
The job requires for you to develop effective sales strategies, coverage and Building Blocks for country assigned, maximising the market penetration and profitability in the Country, identifying objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales performances. Also, to establish an effective relationship/partnership with Distributors.
- Develops and proposes the annual operational sales plan for the Country to the General Manager (goals, sales strategies, channel and customer plans country wide), proposing also medium-term sales strategy for the Country
- Coordinates with the distributor the implementation of the Sales Plan in the Country, ensuring the achievement of sales volume and growth objectives
- Support Distributors in managing negotiations with major customers to ensure implementation of the company's guidelines and commercial policies
- Support Distributors in managing the Sales Team, communicating sales objectives and suggesting channels approached in accordance with trade marketing guidelines
- Monitors field activities, performances and accomplishment of sales conditions, agreements, relevant BB KPIs and the customer's profitability and regularly and clearly communicate to the General Manager
- Implement brand strategies, achieve qualitative and quantitative objectives set by marketing, regularly share with Marketing and Trade Marketing information and feedback on opportunities and obstacles
- Regularly evaluate performance of the subordinates through market visits: evaluate achievement of the BB KPIs, effect coaching and motivate subordinates
To succeed in the National Business Manager role, you must have strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- People Management
- Account Management
- Market Knowledge
- Traditional and Modern Trade
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
This global brand is a world leader in its field.
Candidate must have at least eight to 15 years of Experience in the FMCG and Modern Trade Industry.
If you think you are a good fit for the role, feel free to send your CV!