Senior Advertising Sales Manager
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-13 new-media-and-internet Ortigas City National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Senior Advertising Sales Manager job is now available in a top tier e-retailer. Help connect local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web.
About the Senior Advertising Sales Manager Role:
You will be part of the world's leading classifieds platform which provides local communities in high-growth markets with vibrant online marketplaces. You are the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts and to work closely with account managers and Ad Ops.
- Ensure clients derive maximum value from our services
- Prepare implementation plans and lead client on-boarding; present content strategy and annual plan
- Work closely with clients to identify needs including content approval workflows and consult on best practices
- Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organization up to C-Suite
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams
- Regularly evaluate quality of content, managing external content creation, editorial and strategy resources
- Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with the Business Development team
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Work closely with Associate Account Managers and Ad Operations on day-to-day operational processes
- Work closely with Analytics and Ad Operations to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal
- Prepare campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research
- Manage weekly campaign status documents for review
- Work closely with Finance on billing set up and invoicing
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up
- Adhere to established processes and workflows, as it relates to campaign set-up and pixel placement strategy, creative execution (including dynamic creative), ad trafficking, campaign management and any troubleshooting necessary with pixels, creative assets and campaign reporting
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
To succeed in the role, you must have a dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business.
- Minimum seven years' experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks
- Strong analytical skills
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive sales professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.