Senior Sales Manager - Medical Devices
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-13 sales Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
This is an exciting opportunity to be a Senior Sales Manager for an organisation with a strong global presence, and is present in over 50 countries. Be part of one of the world’s major manufacturers of medical equipment in physical therapy, cardiology and medical aesthetics.
About the Senior Sales Manager - Medical Devices Role:
You will handle and be part of a dynamic nationwide sales force, and the role will also give you an opportunity for a fast career growth and recognition within the organisation.
- Be on market with the sales team, to help them close deals, identify the areas of improvement in their skills and help them to overcome difficulties
- Understand market specifics and establish a strategy, we are looking for a person with mindset of growing on a big scale (doubling revenue from year to year rather than a small % increase)
- Even though this is a managerial role, we require team contribution (supporting sales team in their activities to make sure they are at the position to succeed) as well as individual contribution (by establishing distributors network, dealing with government and contractors about large scale projects etc)
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Creating and implementing strategic plans to increase sales
To be successfully shortlisted for this role, you need to have strong relationships with healthcare facilities around the Philippines.
- Minimum seven years' sales experience within the medical or dental devices/supplies industries
- Proven track record in managing end-to-end sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of sales executives is an advantage
An exciting role and a chance to manage a large sales force awaits the successful candidate. This is growing business, and a renowned leader in their industry. The organisation is a global company with over 50 direct branches worldwide with just under 1800 employees, however the nature of business at every branch requires rather small to middle sized teams, the environment is a good fit for somebody who seeks strong individual recognition rather than being a part of large-scale organisations. The simple reporting structure helps us to recognise the contribution. The person will directly report to Country Manager, as well as discuss key decisions with the Regional Manager.
If you are a progressive sales professional looking to embark on the next step of your career, this is the role for you.
Take on the challenge, apply for the role, and feel free to send your CVs.