Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-23 fmcg Metro Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Sales Director job is now available in a global company offering natural wellness solutions, based in Philippines.
About the Sales Director Role:
The Sales Director focus is to build relationships and implement sales strategies to develop the organisation's membership base and will be directly responsible for ensuring the organisation's members grow their businesses in a healthy yet aggressive way. This role will directly contribute to creating a “best in class” sales team for the organisation and vii be developing industry leading systems and tools.
- Develop new leadership throughout the distributor ranks
- Driving sales, and achieve top line growth to meet and exceed leadership goals
- Developing comprehensive sales incentives/programs and leadership development strategy
- Managing relationship with field
- Reviewing reports and sales results
- Managing staff
- Speaking, training, developing distributors and teams
To succeed in the role, you must have a superb ability to execute and oversee execution of projects/programs.
- Eight to ten years' experience in a large, multinational, direct selling organisation with sales titled experience
- Degree in business administration, finance, business or accounting
- MBA or other masters degree in relevant area is an advantage
- Exposure and experience in Direct Selling/MLM industry is an advantage
- Ability to develop lasting relationships with field and internally
- Leverage relationships to drive results in sales, leadership capabilities and collaboration
- Proven track record of managing sales personnel and front line staff
- Great workshop planner, trainer, personal coach and advisor
- Impeccable integrity and value system
- Strong acumen in direct selling industry and compensation plans
- Great speaker and ability to react to ad-hoc meetings, training and executive forums
- Excellent communication (both and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to think quickly and react to ever evolving priorities/challenges Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and other general business tools
The organisation is a global leader in providing Natural Wellness to most parts of the world. They are a household name that is revered and respected for the countless benefits it brings to humanity. The Sales Director Role will give you a chance to be in a key leadership role and be responsible for growing and driving growth in top line sales growth, market penetration and field productivity.
If you would want to be in a Key Sales Role and be part of a Global Leading brand, this is the role for you.
Apply for this role today.