Consultant Mae Mendoza
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-22 2019-07-20 health-and-safety Alabang National Capital Region PH 1781 PHP 300000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Be part of the global leader in hygiene, energy and water services and technologies. They are well trusted by their business partners as they provide efficient and sustainable products and services. This role will give you the chance to present the organisation in the local and global stage.
About the Country Manager Role:
As the Country Manager, you will be the legal representative of the organisation and will drive certain organisational coordination and facilities communications that are directed by Region Leadership or the organisation's corporate leadership.
- Takes a holistic view of the country, establishing the local management processes and routines to drive collaborative decision making and drive a One culture
- Holds periodic management team meetings to address cross divisional or cross-functional topics
- Identifies enterprise selling opportunities and drives cross divisional efforts to leverage them
- Endorses for higher approval infrastructure decisions that will affect country market presence, cash flow, financial standing or business results
- Represents the company as a legal representative in front of local authorities, key customers, trade associations, internal and external worker committees, etc.
- Champions local PP&D/Talent Management completion and quality
- Champions local employee engagement, and CSR activities
- Sponsors the Organisation's Code of Conduct
- Ambassador for compliance and ethics
- Collaborates regularly with Market Function Heads on all internal functional matters to align with Market/Regional strategies and plans and provide input into local execution issues
To succeed in the role, you must have minimum of 10 years experience in an international matrix environment.
- University degree in business, engineering or other relevant degree
- Balancing execution and strategy in a market situation (e.g. P&L, business or functional results, local customer management, country insight into functional investment, marketing or sales strategies etc.)
- Direct management of other managers
- Knowledge of local customs, culture and legal frameworks
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Country Manager or Senior Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.