VP of IT Account Management (Pharma and Healthcare clients)
Consultant Ariel Cabada
Date posted 14 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-12 pharmaceuticals Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A unique VP of IT Account Management (Pharma and Healthcare clients) opportunity in BGC, Taguig City has just arisen at a prestigious pharmaceutical company. Your main responsibility is to lead a team of IT Account Managers across Southeast Asia region and be responsible for all customer success-related functions.
About the VP of IT Account Management (Pharma and Healthcare clients) Role:
The VP of IT Account Management will serve the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and public health clients in Southeast Asia and support the growth regionally and globally. At this prestigious pharmaceutical company, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Manage a team of IT account managers and oversee their day-to-day client management
- Create an account strategy to drive sales across the business
- Produce proposals and presentations for customers to land new accounts
- Develop a comprehensive training plan for the IT account management team
- Proactively identify customer needs and business opportunities
- Liaise with other members of the business on existing accounts
- Build relationships with key personnel within customer accounts
- Monitor client satisfaction post sale and ensuring a high level of customer service internally
- Meet with senior management for business planning
- Generate ideas for new revenue generation within large customers
The successful VP of IT Account Management will be highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel.
- Must be an IT Account Management Director or Vice President in the pharmaceutical and healthcare domain
- Must have experience and exposure in managing IT related products (web and mobile) and services
- Southeast Asia exposure is a plus
- Previous experience working in a senior sales or account management role
- Proven track record of growing business with large customer accounts
- Strong management skills and a natural leader and motivator of people
- Industry experience from a company within the IT, technology, pharmaceutical and healthcare market
If you have a successful leadership track record on IT account management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting VP of IT Account Management role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.