Territory Sales Manager (Livestock Business)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 26 July 20192019-08-02 2019-09-24 pharmaceuticals Taguig City National Capital Region PH 1630 PHP 40000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Territory Sales Manager (Livestock Business) job will open the successful candidate to the opportunity of learning about the organisation’s products, territory, types of customers and marketing programmes.
About the Territory Sales Manager (Livestock Business) Role:
The successful candidate will be required to implement marketing programmes and engage with customers to promote the products for the livestock business. The booking of sales orders in accordance with customers' needs and payment collection within credit terms are also crucial for the role.
- Identifying new customers for market expansion to increase sales
- Monitoring the market and gathering information about competitors' strategies/activities and customer preference to be used for operations planning
- Establishing and maintaining effective communications system among all members of the department as well as other colleagues within and outside the company
- Actively participating and contributing to the development and accomplishment of the department’s objectives
- Maintaining positive working relationships with the customers to explore opportunities for expanding sales in a particular area
- Able to drive with a valid driving license
- Computer literate
- Strong English communication skills
- At least three years’ experience in sales with a good track record
If you believe you have the qualifications and the talent to satisfy the above requirements, feel free to apply and start your journey to being part of a global industry leader.