Key Account Manager (KAM) - Livestock Business
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 pharmaceuticals Taguig City National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Take this opportunity to be part of a world-renowned, global leader in the animal health industry. The Key Account Manager (KAM) - Livestock Business role represents exciting opportunities to work on building strong professional relationships with corporate and large commercial accounts to ensure mutually beneficial, profitable, and lasting business relationships.
About the Key Account Manager (KAM) - Livestock Business Role:
The KAM is responsible for achieving agreed sales and growth objectives via implementation of value-adding business solutions that will differentiate the company from competition.
- Build trust with customers: demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong, productive long-term client relationships
- Account planning and management: analyse customer and market data to identify opportunities, develop and execute value-adding solutions, and provide mutually satisfying business returns
- Solution selling: build customer rapport and use the company-prescribed selling model to identify and satisfy customer needs
- Business acumen: identify and act on business opportunities, market or industry trends, and issues to drive growth and achieve increased product penetration
- Able to drive and possesses a valid driver’s license
- Computer literate, with emphasis on ability to navigate Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- At least three years’ experience in sales and with good track record of achieving targets
- Experience in managing corporate or key accounts is a major advantage
If you believe you have the qualifications and the talent to satisfy the above requirements, feel free to apply and start your journey to being part of a global industry leader.