Account Manager (Enterprise and Data Centre Infrastructure)
Salary Competitive + Commission
Consultant Ariel Cabada
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 it Makati City National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international electrical/electronic manufacturing business is seeking a high-calibre Account Manager (Enterprise and Data Centre Infrastructure) in Makati City to manage key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them.
About the Account Manager (Enterprise and Data Centre Infrastructure) role:
In this business critical role you will have direct engagement on key existing account or continuously identify prospective end user customers in Enterprise and Data Centre market. You will provide technical pre and post sales consultation on qualified business opportunities related to positioning of Enterprise and Data Centre Infrastructure solutions.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Writing business plans for all current and opportunity tender business
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
The driven Territory Account Manager will be responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining long term relationships with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success
- Must have exposure with Electrical and Network Infrastructure Solution, Unified Physical Infrastructure, Data Centre Solutions, Enterprise Solutions, Industrial Automation Solutions, Energy Efficiency, and Infrastructure Risk Management
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
- Highly self-motivated
This leading electronics business has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over 60 years of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Account Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.