Business Unit Head (Industrial Automation)
Salary Market aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Mae Mendoza
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 building-and-construction BGC National Capital Region Bonifacio Global City Taguig PH 1170 PHP 1950000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading manufacturers of building cables is expanding, and they are looking for an experienced Business Unit Head (Industrial Automation) to help the company grow.
About the Business Unit Head (Industrial Automation) Role:
As the Business Unit Head (Industrial Automation), you will be responsible for managing an entire segment's profitability and growth (P&L). You will also be driving KPIs, operations and other tasks that will impact the company's overall performance.
- Client and customer management
- Sales leadership
- People management
- Customer/client management
- Operations management
- Degree in Business Management or Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- At least eight years of experience and exposure to industrial markets
- Intensive knowledge in power, automation (process, factory, building and network)
- Experience in managing a minimum of 800M sales output
- At least three years of experience in managing sales people
- CRM, Computer
- SAP, JE
This company is aggressively revamping its organisation structure with new key leaders who can bring in a global mindset. This company is looking to acquire a bigger market share with the right strategies. This company empowers and promotes professional growth of all employees.
If you find it interesting to run a sales team and eventually an entire division, this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.