Accounts Manager for Off Premise (Mandarin/Fukien Speaking)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-21 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Accounts Manager for Off Premise (Mandarin/Fukien Speaking) job is now available in a global luxury brand, based in Makati City. Be part of a globally renowned luxury brand that imports and markets luxury wines, spirits, and champagnes in the Philippines and worldwide. Its portfolio includes brandy, champagnes, vodka, rum, scotch whiskies, and sparkling and still wines.
About the Accounts Manager for Off Premise (Mandarin/Fukien Speaking) Role:
As an Accounts Manager for Off Premise, you will be assigned to manage key accounts for the brand. You will have to maintain, develop and build current and new accounts.
- Develop the chain supermarkets, key convenience stores, key petrol stores and other off-trade business of the organisation's portfolio
- Oversee and manage supermarkets to ensure in-market executions of luxury brand, portfolio and company strategies grow volume and profit across assigned market/channel
- Implement the highest quality standards of retail executions to deliver annual targets, quantitative and qualitative goals
- Ensure flawless execution and maximum effectiveness of market activities (POS, feature and display activities)
- Maximise brand growth opportunities across all market segments
- Ensure effective pricing strategies are set and aligned across value chain
- Oversee POS, feature and display activities to ensure flawless execution and maximum effectiveness
- Develop, oversee and monitor sales and depletion goals within assigned market to ensure targets are met
- Ensure quality of brand mix, inventory, size mix and market pricing are aligned with
- Develop key account listing (monitor sales and update regularly)
- Develop relationships with key channel accounts
- Provide clear direction to distributors in order to achieve brand and company priorities
- Monitor flow of activities required to achieve brand/portfolio priorities for assigned market/channel
- Ensure resource allocation supports brand and market/channel opportunity
To succeed in this Accounts Manager for Off Premise (Mandarin/Fukien Speaking), proficiency in spoken Mandarin/Fukien will be an advantage to work with native speaking clientele.
- At least six years' experience in the FMCG industry
- Background in key accounts management
- Head office negotiations experience
- Adept to on ground requirement of role (on site visits to key accounts)
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Accounts Manager for Off Premise with a can-do attitude, this Accounts Manager for Off Premise (Mandarin/Fukien Speaking) job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.