Regional Sales Manager for Animal Health
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 pharmaceuticals Taguig City Bonifacio Global City PH PHP 50000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Regional Sales Manager for Animal Health job opportunity has become available at an industry leader in multiple specilisation from ingredients, life sciences, materials handling, packaging and cable technology.
About the Regional Sales Manager for Animal Health Role:
This position is responsible for building up the relationship with key account customers and assigned principals including leading and supervising the sales team.
- Initiate, promote, and develop sales opportunities for the assigned products/segments and to achieve the desired growth in business volume reflected in the company’s sales and income budget
- Identify and increase sales to inactive and lost customers including identify and establish new customers as well as business opportunities to ensure successful market penetration and business expansion
- Conduct regularly visit to customers/dealers in order to maintain the good rapport and relationship as well as to solicit customer feedback on the effectiveness of the products, services and market information. Attend to customer complaints and enquiries with professionalism and integrity
- Update and undertake customer needs analysis, market trend analysis, and new products launched by competitor benchmarking
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plans, tools and programmes that are in line with business strategic goals through cooperation with the sales and regional management team members to drive for increased sales, overall market share as well as to combat loss of key business to competitors
To be successful with the application, it is crucial for the candidates to have experience handling key accounts in the North Luzon Area.
- At least three to five years of experience in institutional selling of animal health and nutrition food products or related products to various industry segments
- Knowledgeable in various animal health and nutrition product application or with previous laboratory background
- Experience/exposure with animal health and nutrition formulation requirements
The company is a well-established brand in multiple industry sectors and is a globally recognised industry leader.
If you are looking to move and take on challenges, the Regional Sales Manager for Animal Health role is for you.
Apply now to learn more.