Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The exciting Sales Manager job will give you the opportunity to be part of an industry leader in offering high quality food products to hotels, restaurants, high-end department stores, and gourmet food outlets.
About the Sales Manager Role:
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the daily operations of the sales department, in order to achieve company targets.
- Set sales team procedures and strategies
- Collaborate with the marketing manager and category managers to develop events and promotion plans to optimise their effect on sales and customer satisfaction
- Prepare sales forecasts with the sales team to ensure proper stocks in order to avoid overstock or shortage situations
- Relationships with all customers, directly involved with A and B customers
- Ensure the service provided to the customers by the customer service and sales team is always, consistently, in line with company direction
- Recruit, train, and coach a team of over 20 people
- Develop strategic plans with the General Manager, in line with the group commercial strategy
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth experience in the fine foods industry.
- At least 10 years' experience in fine food distribution/industry
- Prior experience successfully managing a sales team within the food industry
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth
- Relevant knowledge in fine food products
- Strong commercial acumen with strengths in reporting, numeracy and budgeting
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire, drive and enthuse
- Excellent communication skills, particularly developed pitching and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, other European language is a plus as the candidate is required to work closely with counterparts from around Europe
The organisation is an industry leader and has been in the Philippines for a significant number of years.
If you are looking to elevate your role and be part of a market leader, feel free to apply for this Sales Manager role.
Apply now to learn more.