Aftermarket Manager (Construction) - East Asia
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Adlai Valle
Job Ref 1787870/001
Date posted 02 May 2022philippines sales-marketing/sales 2022-05-19 2022-07-01 manufacturing-and-production Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global manufacturing company is urgently recruiting for an Aftermarket Manager (Construction) - East Asia job. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in technical support and client management.
About the Aftermarket Manager (Construction) - East Asia Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager, the Aftermarket Manager (Construction) - East Asia is responsible for developing and delivering high-quality customer service and sustainable business results for the product range of rollers, pavers, planners, mobile feeder and light compaction to maximise its leadership position and grow market share.
- Assist the dealer network with new machine commissioning and machine troubleshooting, provide machine operating and maintenance training to customers whenever required
- Coordinate with the team members to establish and implement the business plans to achieve the set targets
- Technical/sales support and product/application training for dealer network and customers
- Work with the team to develop innovative marketing programmes and creative sales/service campaigns
- Work closely with the aftermarket team to improve product support to customers
- Identify customer requirements and develop the product offering to support the dealer and exceed
these customer requirements
- Constantly liaise with all stakeholders to determine and create market requirements and trends
- Guide the dealer network to maximise efficient use of assets and resources
- Establish clear short, medium and long-term targets and goals in accordance with the planning process and business objectives
- Develop and maintain good business relations with existing and new customers and dealer personnel
- Actively participate in the monitoring of customer satisfaction
- Develop personnel skills to be in line with company expectations
- Manage and control warranty process and cost
- Provide adequate quality reporting and feedback
To succeed in the Aftermarket Manager (Construction) - East Asia job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Results-oriented and experienced professional with a proven track record in aftermarket sales and marketing in a similar environment
- Strong distributor management and development skills
- Solid understanding of road equipment, both technical and applications
- Ability to direct the identification of business opportunities for the profitable growth of the market
- Strong customer care focus with a strong desire to deliver best practice solutions for customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to present technical and commercial ideas and concepts
- High level of analytical skills
- Fluency in English and local dialects
- Good communication skills and computer literate
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Aftermarket Manager (Construction) - East Asia role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 15 June 2022A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking an Aftermarket Manager (Construction) - East Asia. In this job, you must have a strong background and experience in technical support and client management.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 29 June 2022A very interesting Brand Manager for Swine job is become available for a well-known animal health company in the Philippines.
Salary: PHP90000 - PHP100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 22 June 2022A leading global company is urgently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager job. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in marketing and client management.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting VP for Operations (Online Digital) Head job has just become available at one of the top-notch digital companies in the world. Reporting directly to the Managing Director based in Singapore, this is for an e-commerce professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 07 June 2022A Brand Manager job for the poultry segment job has become available at a well-known animal health company in the Philippines.