Technical Sales and Service Engineer
Consultant Christine Baloria
Job Ref 1799180/001
Date posted 03 May 2022philippines sales-marketing/sales 2022-05-19 2022-07-02 manufacturing-and-production Alabang National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Technical Sales and Service Engineer job has become available at an international company.
About the Technical Sales and Service Engineer Role:
As a Technical Sales and Service Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical sales support for this international chemical company.
- Marketing products and customer technical support for customers mostly from the semiconductor or electronics industry
- Helping customers with process improvement in terms of costing, production yield and process sustainability to achieve customer satisfaction
- Taking ownership of growing the business by arranging product marketing and presentation, sample work and pilot line trial for the qualification of company’s chemical process
- Exploring printed circuits board (PCB), semiconductor, wafer (including functional electronic coatings) business's potential local market
- Assisting other local colleagues in Philippines/Singapore on marketing activities troubleshooting, on a case-by-case basis
- Cooperating closely with the company's global product team to understand customer requirements and transfer company processes to customer sites
- Handling customer complaints and feedback to the global product team or key account manager for further development
- Updating customers about the company's latest product and technology by organising product presentation and training to customers
- Working closely with the customer service team to control products inventory by providing accurate sales forecast
To succeed in this Technical Sales and Service Engineer role, you must have solid experience in PCB circuits or have a strong network within semiconductor or electronics industry.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- At least three to five years of experience in selling cleaning solutions, chemical plating or PCB circuits for semiconductor and/or electronics companies
- Understanding of electrolytic or electroless plating is an advantage
- Strong network within the semiconductor or electronics industry
- Customer focused with strong selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Willing to work on-site
This international chemical company is keen in finding the right fit candidate for the above-mentioned role with the desire to grow the business even more.
If you are strongly motivated, passionate and has strong sales experience in similar or relevant area, this Technical Sales and Service Engineer job is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: PHP75000 - PHP90000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: AlabangDate posted: 03 May 2022An exciting and challenging General Manager (Food Ingredients/Raw Materials) job has become available at a multinational food ingredients/raw materials company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MuntinlupaDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Key Accounts Manager - Aqua (Nationwide) job has become available at an animal healthcare company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 June 2022An exciting and challenging District Sales Manager (South Luzon) job has become available at a multinational chemical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 June 2022An exciting and challenging Commodity Trader (VP Level) job has become available at one of the fastest growing oil and gas companies in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 June 2022A challenging yet fulfilling After-sales Service Manager job has become available at a multinational power company.