Channel Development Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Job Ref 1802400/001
Date posted 12 May 2022philippines sales-marketing/sales 2022-05-19 2022-07-11 fmcg Quezon City National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Channel Development Manager job has become available at a globally renowned brand in the FMCG industry.
About the Channel Development Manager Role:
In this role, you will reach sales targets of the customers assigned, develop the business of the assigned channel, analyse their performance, develop customer plans, work with distributor teams to execute promotional activities and follow up on in-store implementation.
- Lead and develop channel planning to work with distributor teams implementing the strategic goals set for the business growth
- Define distribution targets per SKU for assigned channels
- Define display standards and appropriate POS material by format, both for occasions and permanent for assigned channels
- Propose a sales budget to the Country Sales Manager (volumes, trade spending, etc.) for the channel
- Monitor sales targets achievement continuously and proposes revision where necessary (volumes, profits)
- Analyse current customer performance and define future business opportunities
- Develop specific sales arguments with the support of trade marketing, to aid distributor channel teams in achieving the strategic goals of the assigned customers
- First-level approver for distributor claims on trade spends for assigned channels
- Monitor execution of distribution, display, and activation targets for assigned channels, follow up and coordinate with distributor channel teams to ensure local execution is aligned with defined plans and policies
To be successful in this role, you must have in-depth key account management and head office negotiations experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Key account management experience
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Market knowledge: traditional and modern trade, impulse channel
- Proactive and dynamic
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fluent in English
The company is a principal MNC with brands that dominate the category they are in.
If you are looking to elevate your role and take on the challenge, then the Channel Development Manager role is for you.
Feel free to apply and have a discussion with us.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8841 9319
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Strategic Key Accounts Manager job has opened up at a Pharmaceutical MNC.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has become available in one of the leading FMCG companies in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 01 June 2023An exciting and challenging Sales Director (Escalator and Elevator) job has opened up at a multinational brand in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 01 June 2023An exciting Marketing Officer (Automotive) job has opened up at one of the top automotive companies in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 29 May 2023An exciting Product Manager job has become available at one the leading ethical pharmaceutical companies in the Philippines.