Assistant Sales Manager - Water and Energy
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Adlai Valle
Job Ref 1800120/001
Date posted 15 June 2022philippines sales-marketing/sales 2022-06-16 2022-08-14 manufacturing-and-production NCR National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global manufacturing company is urgently recruiting for an Assistant Sales Manager - Water and Energy job. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in technical support and client management.
Assistant Sales Manager - Water and Energy Role:
You will work together with the Managing Director as per country strategy so as to achieve the strategic figures in the planned budget/RFC as well as in the midterm plan of Strategy 2022. The Assistant Sales Manager - Water and Energy is responsible for developing and delivering high-quality customer service and sustainable business results.
- Identify and explore potential business within the Philippines from customers in the WWW related industry to project sales
- Handle key account customers such as Manila Water, Maynilad water, related EPC contractors, etc. and strengthen business relationships
- WWW Business strategy to be monitored every month with clear measure and action plan for projects and follow-up action
- Conduct product presentation and training clients
- Carry out internal staff training on product knowledge, application for pumps as and when necessary
- Liaise with P&A and manufacturing units within the group to improve communication and obtain full support in working out offers/quotations with the best possible dates for all project tenders
- Provide updated project forecast lists during the management meeting or as and when require
- Responsible for sales marketing for industries under your care
- Be in the market and that is nearer to the end-users or EPC contractors to understand the company's pricing and delivery competitiveness so that KSB can be successful in all projects
To succeed in the Assistant Sales Manager - Water and Energy job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of three years in a relevant industry such as Manila water, Maynilad water and a minimum of three years in pumps and valves industry (such as Sulzer, Flowserve, Grundfos, etc.)
- Communication and presentation skills, written and spoken English, develop good rapport with KSB companies, customers, consultants, good computer skills, and good understanding of commercial issues
- Good negotiation skills with customers and suppliers, and good product and application knowledge are an advantage
- Ability to motivate and support the team and be a team player
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Sales Manager - Water and Energy role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 04 May 2022A leading global manufacturing company is urgently recruiting for an Assistant Sales Manager - Water and Energy job. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in technical support and client management.
Salary: PHP60000 - PHP80000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 23 June 2022A leading global company is urgently recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Manager job. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in marketing and analytics.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Sales Manager (BPO) job opportunity has just become available at one of the fastest rising financial companies in PH. Reporting directly to the Sales Head, this is for a progressive professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Head of Client Acquisition (IT/BPO) job opportunity has just become available at one of the fastest rising financial services company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 23 May 2022An exciting Art Director job has just become available at one of the leading financial services company in the country.